NB-IoT Parking Sensor S-LGxx
Cicicom’s parking sensors can precisely detect parking events in dense, urban environments whether it’s a public parking lot, a private company parking space or a reserved parking spot for disabled people.
The detection algorithm has been extensively optimized to ensure peak performance while maintaining low-power consumption. The sensor self-calibrates in regular intervals, thus eliminating performance deterioration. It is capable of detecting and “filtering out” any potential noise that could cause a false read, while achieving a battery life of up to 10-years.
The sensors are based on the NB-IoT protocol and support OTA firmware updates. They are CE-RED, IK10 and IP68 certified and are autonomously powered by batteries.
Our parking sensor solutions are ideal for municipal and rural infrastructure, guiding drivers towards vacant spots and eliminating congestion.
- Long range coverage (Tx: 23dBm±2dB)
- Input Sensitivity: -129dBm±1dB
- Vodafone (Global)
- Deutsche Telekom/Telefónica (Europe)
- KT/LGU+ (South Korea)
- SoftBank (Japan)
- Telstra (Australia)
- Accurate real-time vehicle detection using electromagnetic technology
- Surface mount or in-ground models available
- Paired with portable tags which enable driver/vehicle detection upon occupancy (applicable for handicapped and resident parking spots)
- Battery life up to 10 years
- Automatically adapts to environmental fluctuations, suitable for any envirnment
- Zero Maintenance
- OTA firmware update
- Device setup and troubleshooting through our Android Control App
- Configurable intervals for keep-alive messages
- Magnetometer failure alert
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: up to 100%
- B1 @H-FDD: 2100MHz
- B3 @H-FDD: 1800MHz
- B8 @H-FDD: 900MHz
- B5 @H-FDD: 850MHz
- B20 @H-FDD: 800MHz
- B28 @H-FDD: 700MHz
Applications – Parking Violation Detection
S-LGxx demonstrates a unique feature, namely driver/vehicle identification by using a special wireless tag placed in the vehicle. That enables applications such as parking violation detection and monitoring through Cicicom’s web platform and mobile apps. This solution can be used in cases of disabled parking, resident parking or any group of people that is eligible to park at specific locations. Mobile apps are available for both citizens and Municipal Police, increasing citizen satisfaction, parking violation detection rates and subsequently city revenues.
- IK10 Impact resistance
- IP68 degree of protection
Request info About Our Products
For more info please download the brochure.